Friday 13 December 2013

The happiest I've been. (part 3)

Good morning, everyone! (:
I woke up feeling so refreshed and energized, even though I slept at around 1.30 am last night. I think the most accurate description of how I felt was like in "Enchanted", when Giselle woke up. (And since the birds from the bird shop downstairs were chirping away, I guess this comparison is pretty apt, no?)

Well, here's part 3!

Finding the missing 'Z'


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❀

At 4.23 pm, Zah texts me to tell me that she is almost reaching Woodlands MRT station. Eunice and Shah had to go off already since they were meeting other friends. The rest of us started walking to the bus stop to send Dhania off since, obviously, she had a curfew. So the bus finally came, and Dhania and Nabilah (her neighbour we bumped into!) had to board the bus, but this happened:

*Bus arrives at the bus stop*
All of us: Bye Dhania! Bye Nabilah!
S: *does the usual 'bf goodbye' routine (you should know what I'm talking about)*
N: The bus driver hasn't opened the doors...
*The rest notices, and the bus doors open subsequently*
N: ...its like his thinking, "Are you guys done?"
Everybody else: *erupts into laughter*

The bus left us and we all started to walk to Causeway...but we were kind of stalled because someone found a rather large spider and was extremely fascinated (no props for guessing who -.-). Izzat, Hanisa and (okay, I still don't know your name, but Syahmi called you 'Clifford'- and that's all I can remember; sorry!) had to go off too since Hanisa was really thirsty and there was a minimart nearby, according to Izzat. After another round of goodbyes, Muhaimin, Kharisma, Syahmi and I started making our way downtown, walking fast, faces past and we're woodlands mrt station-bound. *insert piano interlude here*

AND WE MET ZAAAAHHHHH!


Our little 'reunion hug' was really funny because I'd promised di I would hug zah for her too. So I had to re-enact it twice (wait, no, three times, because Eunice would have hugged her too!) and people around us might have thought us to be mental. Oh well.

And remember Moral of the day (so far) from the previous post? Well, apparently some people didn't really learn...because when we left Zah to go to Muhaimin's place (Zah was meeting her mum at Causeway for a movie so she couldn't come with), this conversation happened:

M: Okay Nurul, let me teach you the concept of a secret...
N: *realizes where this is going* What?! No-
M: Her reaction! I wanted to see her reactionnnnnn
N: But she asked! She probably would have figured it out before meeting us anyway.
M: *flustered* You could have told her to just guess
N: ...and she would have guessed the obvious?

And Kharisma came to the rescue by saying-

K: Its not a secret if its within your best friends.

(Yes, thank you!)

As we walked to Muhaimin's place, I finally got the chance to talk to Kharisma and Syahmi properly. I don't remember the conversations exactly, but it ranged from jobs, uni choices, and Muhaimin's house (its my first time going there!). Everything that happened at Muhaimin's place will be in part 4. (:

Stay inspired,
Nurul xx

--part 4 coming soon!--