Saturday 18 October 2014

where have you been?


Not on Pulau NTU, that's for sure. During recess week, I finally took the time to relax and renew myself with my beloved friends (who are in love). *laughs*

Coincidentally, I downloaded an app (candycam) from Google play store so that I could experiment and take good photographs during our excursion. It was definitely an app worth downloading! I truly enjoyed using it.



I was so excited for this trip that I managed to prepare and cook my brunch in ten minutes, and get ready in fifteen. I met up with Dhania and Syahmi, the two lovebirds, as I call them, at Woodlands Bus Interchange. I shall skip the part about taking the wrong bus after the first bus broke down because we had agreed that this is the part that we'll laugh at when we look back at it later.

During the (extended) bus trip, I narrated and reflected a lot of the lessons I've learnt about myself and university life. Thank you for listening with such patience Dhania (and Syahmi – even though you were playing games on your DS).




It's easy for me to let go when I'm with these two loves. We've seen life change, yet this strength still remains. If this friendship has taught me anything, it's this;

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger"

much love,
Nurul xx