Tuesday 14 January 2014

Forgiveness

What does it mean to forgive?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❀

To quote one of my best friend's brilliant younger sister, Nabilah Bahrim:

"To accept the detriments caused upon you through the wrongs of beings, and hold no further prejudice against those beings on the basis of those detriments.

In light of that, I do wish to seek forgiveness from all whom I have ever known for try as I might, I am but a highly flawed human being, prone to error and in need of all the guidance I can get."


"To err is human and to forgive is divine"
We all make mistakes from time to time.

Forgiveness can be a hard process. However, in order to live a peaceful life, you need to be willing to forgive one another. And most importantly, you need to forgive yourself.

Forgive yourself on all your mistakes. Forgive yourself for being to harsh on yourself. Forgive yourself, for accidentally saying something that you had not intended on hurting someone else.

If you are muslim, and reading this, I highly recommend that you read this:
Forgiveness In Life

Stay forgiving,
Nurul xx