Tuesday 2 June 2015

watch a movie in a cinema by yourself




So, I finally did it. I watched a movie by myself in a cinema today. Its been on my bucket list for about...3 years now! When I first heard one of my close friends tell me about her experience watching movies alone in a theatre back in 2012, I was completely in awe by the concept. Ever since then, I've been wanting to pluck the courage to buy tickets, oh wait, no, a ticket to watch a film in a movie theatre all by myself. Alas, I was going through 2 years of IB and during the "free" year I had in between SOTA and uni, I spent time going out with old friends, finding part-time jobs and applying for universities.

I've always wanted to march up to a cinema ticket counter and say, "can I have one ticket to..."; go into a cinema hall and find my seat by myself and enjoy the movie completely immersed in the storyline with no distractions.

I finally got to do it! I'm so happy! The movie I watched today was Disney's "Tomorrowland", which is an incredible movie. Words can do no justice to how brilliant this movie is. Seriously, I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a good movie to watch. I'd definitely watch this again in a heartbeat. I love it so much.

Now to complete the rest of my ever-growing bucket list...

"There are two wolves who are always fighting. One is darkness and the other is light and hope. The question is...which wolf wins?"

"The one you feed."

dreamers need to stick together,
Nurul xx