Sunday 23 December 2012

Saturdays

...I forgot what happened on Friday :/

But yesterday was an eventful day!

1. Mama, Kak Shidah and me went to Andalus

I am SO excited to do DPIA! That means once I start DPIA next year, I'll be taking "Double Diplomas"!

IB Diploma + part time DPIA

I love all the modules! And it will be discussion based an everything! :D I can't wait to make new friends. Kak Shidah will be in the same class as me...which is GREAT! We get to share our ideas and everything. She is the more Rash(onal)idah one...((:

2. Me and Kak Shidah went to Woodlands Regional library
I got two more books for my EE! YAY!


This really is a beautiful book. I am so amazed by the watercolour paintings. Every single detail was captured in these paintings...the lines, the strokes, the hues. Its so calming.


This doesn't have much information about shophouses. But its really useful in regards to architectural influences (:


3. Met Eunice (:
Dhania actually planned this, but hey, meeting one member of DENZ is good enough for me. Besides, I already met Zah during LPPI

I seriously need to try this ❤