Sunday 6 October 2013

Hi, again

Its been too long since I last blogged.
I thought I had given up blogging for good, but nope. Having a tumblr alone just won't do! I mean, if tumblr is a 'scrapbook', I still need a journal, no? So yes, blogger it is! And I'm using my new gmail account  instead of my old (pifiifi) one because I have moved on from that nickname.

Anyway, the reason why I picked up blogging again, is because I have recently stumbled upon other blogs that have made me so inspired! These are mainly youtubers' blogs, and after reading some of their posts, it reminded me of how great it felt to spill your thoughts out to the inter-webs. I missed the fun of publishing posts after writing an account of an amazing day or event!

Sigh.

Well, here are the "highlights" of my life so far:

  • I'm graduating next Friday (11/10) (6 years have passed in SOTA! How time whizzes by...)
  • my IB exams are in a month's time (actually, less than a month- eek!)
  • I *can* go for prom (ohmygasp)
  • I plan to go to uni (NIE, hopefully), not a poly after SOTA (have I mentioned this already?)
  • today (or yesterday, rather, since its already 1.30 am), I went for this amazing symposium that was a part of my DPIA program
There are too many thoughts in my mind to organize in one post, so I shall be blogging a lot more often! (it's a stress-reliever too)

Oh yes, I forgot to mention.

I have an instagram! Yay! Follow me: nurbzee

Stay inspired,
Nurul xx