Sunday 6 October 2013

frousins forever

What I had forgotten to mention in my previous post, is that Iffah (my best-friend-cousin) surprised me during the Sept hols by coming down to Singapore from Melbourne! My mum and my other cousins were all in on the surprise, and I had absolutely no idea that she was coming. I even skyped her the night before she left for Singapore! (and I asked her to show me her room, and I saw her packed bags- and still had no idea that she was coming lol)

Anyway, I was thrilled to have her for a week! I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the Sept hols. And she even managed to view my exhibition! Actually, that was the very reason why she even came down to Singapore. (and yes, took a self-declared week holiday from school too. why can't I do that?)

So, thank you Iffah! This post is for you ;)

Stay inspired,
Nurul xx