Thursday 12 December 2013

The happiest I've been. (part 1)

Today. 12th December 2013.
I am the happiest I have ever been. This happiness...I've never felt anything so beautiful, heart-warming and comforting from just a day alone. Words can't explain the level of thankfulness I'm experiencing. My heart feels like an overflowing elixir of bliss and delight. Yet, this happiness is coupled with the most serene peace I have ever known. If I could squeeze everything into one word to describe today, it would be:

Serendipity

Today is just, so amazing, this account will be divided into four different posts.

*breathes in deeply*


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------❀


After yesterday, I made the decision to make scrappy cards for the rest of DENZ since Eunice is already getting the notebook! I couldn't make them the night I got back because I was physically drained. So I planned the layouts in pencil and decided to make them the next morning (i.e. today). I didn't think I would take so long, though! I had a few scrapper's block and since I woke up at 6.30 am, I had roughly around 3 to 4 hours to get everything ready. Additionally, I had to touch up some of Eunice's notebook pages and add in Zah's message (because there was only a slim chance they would meet).

Eventually, I finished everything by around 1 pm...it was alright though, because I wasn't going to join the rest for badminton anyway.

DENZ + M! (If  you look closely, you can see that the 'Z' is slightly translucent...)

I was thinking of making one for myself...I mean, I would design one and get the rest to compose a message for me so we'd all have matching DENZ cards/page-in-a-notebook. But due to the lack of time...it was pretty impossible! Maybe next time guys? A card for me, yeah? Heheh (;

Stay inspired,
Nurul xx

--part 2 coming soon!--